Visual Dictionary Online


Powered by

paint rollerclick to hear

Instrument fitted with a detachable handle for spreading the paint evenly on a large surface.
paint roller roller frame handle roller cover tray

roller frame click to hear

Metal pivoting structure inserted into the roller cover as support.

handle click to hear

roller cover click to hear

Detachable cylindrical part, covered with natural or synthetic fibers adapted to the nature of the product being applied.

tray click to hear

Container used with a roller; it has a deep area to hold the paint and a ribbed area for coating the roller cover with the amount of paint required.